Sunday, December 3, 2006

Sunday -- Family Follies

My weight was 113 this morning. I got up just past 4 to get my workout in, just like on any weekday morning. Our choir was scheduled to sing during both services today, and we have to be there at 8, so on Singing Sundays I don't get any extra sleep! I could have used some, but actually church was a great blessing to me today.

I did a "active rest" workout -- which just means that once a week, in order to give my body a bit of rest I do a beginner level workout. Today I did Hot Country Workout. All fiddles and aerobic moves disguised as country dance steps. It was fun, and it has an anaerobic segment that really skyrockets the heartrate, beginner or not! 40 minutes.

It's very cold here today, but supposed to warm up this week, I think. Every warm day is a blessing in December!

The whole "Move the Mother-in-law Caper" is looming large! We went and priced furniture for her this afternoon. We were pleased with what we found, and we think she will enjoy it. The best part was that we had a nice time together -- Curtis, Brian and me. Laura chose not to go, and probably hit the store for binge stuff while we were gone, because I haven't seen her. Too bad... But the 3 of us had a good time anyway.

Tonight we plan to watch Jim Carey as the Grinch. Family movie night! We used to do it regularly. I hope it comes off.

And I hope to get to bed early! One can always hope...

No comments: