Friday, December 1, 2006

Back to square one!!

Probably due to a computer problem I had at work, I couldn't access my original blog. It got flagged as possible spam! And since I had not so much as a single link on it, I suppose that my computer was sending out distress signals of some kind. That's what I get for getting into my blog whan I should have been working!

Sometimes you just have to start over again. After trying to resolve it all week, I have decided to just do it again. Let's see if this one works! I do hope it will.

My workouts have been great this week. I did a step aerobics routine this morning that I have not done in many months -- it was almost like brand new to me. It's called Hot Steps, and the footwork is moderately complex. Sometime last winter, I managed to trip over my step doing this routine and I hurt my back! I had to ease off everything for awhile. I did it a time or 2 more, but then I kind of retired it. This morning I pulled it out just for a change and I truly enjoyed it, so it will be getting some more use. My heart rate was quite high.

Weight this morning was 113. I did a bit of nibbling yesterday, so Judy, stop that! You know where that leads.

Curtis had a fender bender Tuesday. No big deal, I guess, but on top of everything else, I am pretty well at my wits end. And here it is the weekend, but I'm on call for work and we will have to go look for furniture for his mom's place she will be moving into in the next month. She isn't bringing any of her furniture from California -- it will be cheaper to buy new stuff for her much smaller place. So it doesn't look like it's going to be a restful weekend at all!

However, the last 2 nights I have slept very well. And Laura seems to be holding steady. So, I'll just keep on putting one foot in front of the other -- eventually we'll find an even keel!

1 comment:

Marla said...

Wahooo... mom has a blog! And Little One is the first to comment. I added this to my WLS blof roll call on Former Fat Girl. I find blogging to be so theraputic. I hope you enjoy the experience... thanks for sharing yourself in a different medium. You are inspiring, amazing, insiteful and my other mother!

Luv ya!
~ Little One